This item ships in 1 business day once it is back in stock 09/20!
All US / Canadian orders for this particular item will be automatically upgraded to Express Shipping.
We are happy to introduce a new collection of couture masks with bead embellishments in this season's trendiest colors.
If you are in the market for some fancy face protection - we've got you covered.
Perfect for matching special occasion gowns, worn as a glamorous / statement accessory for your daily #ootd as well.
The Rococo mask features beading over chantilly lace with dancing leaves delicately extending to the ear. The shape is designed to naturally "contour" the face line of the wearer, as the elongated beading at ear naturally creates a V-line. The bride can either wear tie the mask behind each ear or at the back of the head, as desired.
- One Size
- Color: Black Nude (Also Available in Dusty Rose and Off-White)
- Beautiful floral motif beading / embellishments
- Adjustable size with ear strap to tie behind ears for secure fit
- Inset filter layer (there is a filter sewn in - it is non adjustable / removable).
- Polyester lining with soft satin finish
- This product is non-medical and intended as a face covering in public settings when social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Hand wash only
- Designed in Los Angeles
- Retail Price: $70 CAD | July Promo : $55
- PLEASE NOTE: For hygienic reasons, this item is final sale and cannot be returned.
[Couture Masks For a Cause]
$5 from every mask sold will be donated to a Canadian non-profit organization.
A different charity will be selected each month.
AUGUST 2020 | Charity
In Canada, too, anti-Black racism still persists.
As a way to show our support to the Black community and Black Canadians - specifically Black Women, the charity we have selected for our first Couture Masks-For-A-Cause is : Black Women In Motion
Black Women in Motion is a Toronto-based youth-led organization that empowers and supports Black womxn, femmes, non-binary folx and survivors of sexual violence through anti-racist, trauma-informed, intersectional feminist and survivor-centered framework.
Be sure to check back on our website - because sizes and products may be restocked at anytime.
You may also contact us at Hello@bettyglamboutique.com and we can add you to our waitlist to notify you once the item is back in stock.